Wednesday 21 April 2010

Reinforcements arrive - with thanks

The other month I wrote a brief Skaven Warband roster post. In this article I had a minor whinge about not having any ranged troops in the warband due to cost. To my surprise and delight it received a message from Andrew who writes the excellent Kings Sleep blog, who had dived into his bits box, assembled a trio of rodents with ranged weapon capabilities and offered them to me off his own back. The packet came through the door today and I'm delighted. Truth be told my progress on this band has stalled, but the effort put in by Andrew has rekindled my interest (or more like given me a kick up the arse!) to get it finished.

So I'd like to take the opportunity here and now to doff my cap to a generous, true gent.

Sir, I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment