Tuesday 7 December 2010

Zombie Hunter Ray

It seems like an age since I last posted. Blog update wise it's only been a week but that's mainly due to the scheduling function of Blogger. With the weather hitting central Scotland hard in the fortnight so much my time has been spent clearing snow, worrying about travel,etc that there has been no time for gaming. You'd think being stuck indoors would have the opposite effect, but no. Actually I've not been stuck indoors - I've been shoveling!

Right enough weather whinging.

With the completion of my Cryx Bile Thralls I needed a break from Warmachine, and set upon this excellent mini - Ray from Hasslefree Miniatures. A really joy to paint, not only because I was concentrating on only one figure for a change!

More modern figures are lined up on the painting table as I type...

No comments:

Post a Comment