Wednesday 7 December 2011

Warmachine - Necrotech & Scrap Thrall

As promised here are the other two Cryx models who have been staring at me for months now like my dog looking for his dinner. As with the other two I've more battled through with these to the end. Yet another ugly sculpt for the Necrotech, but prefering a 'jack based army it's preferable to have one. This is one of the reasons I like generic rulesets, if you don't like a model just use another one, but thats a different topic for another day...

I would like to say, however, that i DO like the scrap thrall sculpt. Very "in theme" and nicely done without being too cartoony. Pity that they are such minor players really.

This post was meant to be a bit of a triumph, as these guys were my last Cryx models. Unfortunately the thing that spurned me on to finish them - a couple of games last week - had me looking around and I've accidentally bought a couple (Ok, three) more. But then I will stop. Honest. It's easy to buy a couple of extra cheap models, but when you next want is a Heavy 'jack at £17+ it's a bit easier to not get sucked in. Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment