Tuesday 13 March 2012

VASA Starter Pack


My speed painted Urban War VASA starter force (+1 an extra Suppressor) are done now (barring perhaps a couple of weeds on the bases if I can decide!). Painted as per the quick test. Only took a few hours on and off over the last few weeks (I was doing them in tandem with my 10mm rats for a while as a change in eye focusing). They've had a trip out ion the table as well already, with Arabiansquire and I having a second session of 2nd Ed Urban War last Saturday at the local club. With the help of some 1st Ed players we managed to get a few rules clarified so it was a useful game.

Next up (for Urban War anyway) is a test piece for my Viridian Starter squad.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good. Nice choice of colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic dude. Everyone seems to have hit their painting stride this year already except me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers, guys. I'm sure you'll get you're painting thang on soon, Tristan. We all know that we can have months of not picking a brush up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. V.a.s.a looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete