Tuesday 22 May 2012

Teenage Zombie Hunters coming

Like most of you I suspect I'm on quite a few company mailing lists. The other day the latest newsletter from Hasslefree Miniatures came through. As usual there are nice sculpts in the letter that I'll admire but never get round to buying due to cash, projects, indimidation, etc (I already have too many of their figures sitting in the unpainted box...). But for once as set of pictures roused my excitement (steady on there!), a preview of a certain meddling teeanage gang beafed up for zombie hunting (probably)
Can't wait until these come out. I've been longing for some kick-ass Mystery Machine occupants ever since I found this picture on the interweb - love it!


2 comments:

  1. Haha, those are awesome Sam good find. Hilarious thinking of them in zombapoc setting. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've a couple of projects to get out of the way before I can think about them, but they look just great!

    ReplyDelete