Monday 1 February 2010

Dog Soldiers Ready For Action

With the end of the month (and perhaps appropriately also a full moon) looming I managed to get the final parts of the jigsaw - finished the barn and the werewolves basing. A couple of odds and ends had been done since the last Dog Soldiers post a few weeks ago (couch & beds built, doors painted, special object tokens created) so I've not been totally idle in the intervening days. As suspected the cork base has warped slightly but not to much to irk me (yet!).

I've a landrover ebay win making it's way through the post that will need a bit of work done to it, so I'll have to use a different appropriately sized vehicle in the meantime, but it's not enough to prevent me marking this as "done". Here's a quick mock "in action" picture of what I've made for the game.


The window barricades are removable and the doors obviously can be open (taken out) or shut.

All that needs to be done now is work through the rules, play a game and post a batrep.

2 comments:

  1. And what a thoroughly fun game too! Having played a wee demonstrator with you and one of our gaming friends recently, I was really impressed with the both the rule set, miniatures and terrain. They all worked to really conjure up the atmosphere of the film. So much so, I fished out the DVD and watched it all over again. Look forward to another go 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it. So did I (again). I think the relieved cheers whenever a werewolf went down showed how the tension was being felt.

    ReplyDelete