Tuesday 12 October 2010

Supersystem - another day another ruleset

The assembled cast awaits
I've been meaning to play some superheroes gaming for a while now, as the tin of cheap Clix figures that been taking up shelf space. I've even had a copy of Supersystem 2 sitting there waiting to be read. Well, the time has come now, but after reading a few online reviews I picked up an updated version 3 copy. Looks fun so far as my reading goes.

I'll be sure to follow up once I've had a trial game or two.

2 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with Supersystem. It is a great game. It is one of my all time, if not the all time, favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I'm looking forward to it. I'm going on holiday soon, so will try it out there. The low number of figures (especially at the learning stage) makes it good to take away and try.

    ReplyDelete