Tuesday 31 May 2011

Two Hour Wargames markers


As Arabiansquire and I play more Two Hour Wargame games (especially 5150 and All Things Zombie) its become more and more apparent that we need some sort marker system for figures. We're working with the combined memory capacities of a 9 year old and a weary Dad (who feels closer to dottage with every day), so something physical was required.

I've made up some cheap (free) markers for download. If you set your pdf reader to print 2 document pages per sheet of paper you can fold over the sheet, glue it, cut it and you have a set of double sided counters.


Click the thumb to download the THWmarkers pdf
 I've probably missed some common ones, but if thats the case I'm sure you will let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Nice idea, I've knocked up some simple markers for CR 3.0 as well as versions for RRtK, and Ambush Alley, which I laminated.
    (Great figures and terrain piece, BTW)
    Regards,
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, guys.

    Just for the record (before he chimes in) the terrain wall was bought from Frugal Dave of AFrugalYearOfGaming fame (link right) during his first year of frugal-ness.

    ReplyDelete