Thursday 3 March 2016

Reinforcement Planes Ready For Action

The latest Wings of War models are ready for action.

(USA) Bell P-39 Airacobra:



     


(USA) Curtiss P-40 Warhawk:





The Japanese forces also have a couple of extra planes by way of an additional Zero and Ki-100. The F-Toys kits handily come with a second decal option, so the models are not marked identically.

(Japan) Mitsubishi A6M Zero Model 22

(Japan) Kawasaki Ki-100 Type 5

I've only one more kit to make to "complete" my Pacific wing, a second Dauntless for US bombing Scenarios.
And with that I'll leave you with a uselful guide on how to tell those Zero's and P-40s appart (with the help of Ronald Reagan)




1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Look forward to gaming with these! I like the historical links too. Recommend a movie from Japan called 'The Eternal Zero' I found on Netflix. May be of interest given your interest in that particular theatre of war ;)

    ReplyDelete