Sunday 23 October 2016

Zomtober - Week 4

With the October break this week time was short for painting (was away with the family on a short break to South Ayrshire, Scotland), but a couple of simple paint jobs have seen me through!

Two survivors possibly from different ends of the social scale this week. First up is a business woman from Foundry's Street Violence range.

The other survivor is by ZonbieSmith. His rifle seems to have been damaged at some point, which obviously hasn't done him any favours as I painted his Zed version for Zomtober a couple of years ago.

12 comments:

  1. Some more nice additions to your Zed apocalypse survivors Sam. I especially like the dirty looking shirt and trousers on the zombiesmith model. What kind of wash is that you used please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a Vallejo Sepia wash on white, then touched up again with the white.

      Delete
  2. Lovely additions Sam, I worry about that businesswoman in those heels though, mind you I suppose she could use them as a weapon in things get really bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. I know what you mean, but I suspect she has a few tricks up her sleeves (or at least thinks she does!)

      Delete
  3. Nice job dude. Quite like the zombiesmith mini will have to check out there range again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Simon. A couple of the ZS Zombie Horde I did a couple of years ago came with "before" versions, so still have a couple more in the pile somewhere.

      Delete
  4. Some nice additions, I like the business woman especially, but I have a soft spot for Mark Copplestone's stuff, and this looks like one of his.

    Cheers Roger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both for Mark Copplestone's work, Roger.

      Delete
  5. Nice stuff. The woman in the business suit is particularly good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kieron. I have to admit I'm pleased with the result myself :)

      Delete
  6. Agree with Kieron, lovely brushwork on the business woman Sam

    ReplyDelete